December Classichammer day set!

Just Tony

December Classichammer day set!

Post by Just Tony »

So this one will probably be a little hard to hit with the holiday crunch, but it's the most viable day before the end of the year.

Classichammer event flyer December.jpg
Classichammer event flyer December.jpg (303.58 KiB) Viewed 5178 times
ChicagoCount

Re: December Classichammer day set!

Post by ChicagoCount »

Hello,

Thinking about making the drive down from Chicago. I'm new to 6th edition, but I've been working away at building an army that will be both 6th and The Old World playable.

How many points should I be looking to bring?

Thanks again,
G.
"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Count Vlad von Carstein
Just Tony

Post by Just Tony »

Hello and welcome to the board!

We typically tend to do 2,000 point armies, but we are willing to go up or down depending on scenarios or people's model collections. I've had more fun playing 1,000 Point armies than I have anything else because you have to really make hard choices when doing your Army list.
Astragoth

Post by Astragoth »

Damn, I wish that wasn’t so far (you’re a whole country to the south, or so the map makers say) because I absolutely love big WFB events. Sure, 40k has cool terrain (and I enjoy 40k, im not putting it down) , but there’s something so interesting about table after table of lined-up square based armies, and everything that goes along with it.
Also, everyone there is usually closer to my age.
Just Tony

Post by Just Tony »

Welcome yet another new member to the board!

Yeah, mid Indiana isn't exactly conducive to having international competitors unfortunately. You could always fish for players on the 6th Ed. Facebook group.
MorglumNeckSnapper

Post by MorglumNeckSnapper »

Oi ya gits! The Boyz will be there.
Just Tony

Post by Just Tony »

I passed that on to Ashley yesterday as I figured you were a solid "Aye". Jury is still out on whether or not I'll be able to make it. Christmas season is like a whole separate religion to my wife. It's a bit intense.