October Classichammer Day set...

Just Tony

October Classichammer Day set...

Post by Just Tony »

Doubt we have anyone on here that is local enough, but posting anyway...

Classichammer event flyer October.jpg
Classichammer event flyer October.jpg (304.79 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
TinyLegions
Site Admin

Re: October Classichammer Day set...

Post by TinyLegions »

You never know.
Your Benevolent Dictator

The random musings of TinyLegions: https://tinylegions.blogspot.com/
Just Tony

Post by Just Tony »

So this weekend saw two new players to our group and at least one more potential add on for next month! We split onto two tables with Ashley mentoring a game between Case's Brettonians and Bret's Dogs of War. This left me facing Hector's Empire with my Dwarfs. Defeat doesn't begin to describe the housing I got, but the chaotic nature of the rolling meant that I still had fun despite my defeat.

Totally looking forward to next month.

October Game 1.jpeg
October Game 1.jpeg (375.89 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
October Game 2.jpeg
October Game 2.jpeg (431.62 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
Radii Bokha

Post by Radii Bokha »

Hi everyone! This is Bret- the aforementioned Dogs of War General. Today was my first chance to check the board since Sunday with work and all.

A huge thank you to Ashley for all the guidance relearning 6th ed. nuances, to Case for a very fun and close-fought battle, to The Sage's Shoppe for hosting us, and meeting Tony & Hector. I completely forgot to account for the time zone switch, but it worked out O.K. Looking forward to future events and growing the network of players to throw dice with and mash some square bases.

I hope to post a bit in the Painting & Modeling, WIP, and Finished Products sub-forums, as well as the Battle Reports in the near future.

Today I reconnected with my close gaming friend. We're both keen on rekindling some of the great games of the past and that has me fueled with optimism.
Just Tony

Post by Just Tony »

Welcome to the board! Hopefully you'll find plenty of stuff to keep you entertained, and I look forward tobsee what you post.
MorglumNeckSnapper

Post by MorglumNeckSnapper »

"...at least one more potential add on for next month! "

Hey, that's me! I'm busily digging out my 4th and 5th editions stuff from over 20 years' storage. It appears the 4th edition Battle Magic book has fallen by the wayside but the 5th edition appears complete . It's lots of fun just rummaging through all the junk. I'd forgotten how many Magic cards there are, especially when 4th and 5th edition cards are all mixed together. I'm refurbishing my fearsome Waaagh! and looking forward to some head bashin' next game day. :mrgreen: