Facebook group eviction

Just Tony

Facebook group eviction

Post by Just Tony »

So I was in an Ultraverse Facebook group, and some of the respondents were people who actually produced the Ultraverse comics for both Malibu AND Marvel after the buyout. Anyway, a new admin in the group was being especially prickish while trash talking what is considered the low point of the imprint, when he laid out some flat out misconceptions about editorial decisions. So one of the main editors who also co-created and wrote several characters pointed out the misconception. The dude's response? Basically to infer that the creator was lying, and then used factually incorrect events from a crossover as his argument to basically call the creator a liar. I pointed out that his information wasn't correct and I was told "I stand by my point, and quite frankly this comment wasn't intended for you in the first place." I responded "So don't interact with you again on here from this point on. Understood."

Got bored at the end of my shift and went to see if any new posts had hit and was greeted with the padlock screen.

So for everyone involved here: If you see me go smooth-brain power mod? POINT IT OUT!!!! I don't want to be this kind of petty. EVER.
TinyLegions
Site Admin

Re: Facebook group eviction

Post by TinyLegions »

To be honest I have yet to see a problem within our group on this, but Ill keep that in mind. This is why I have an "if it was published then that is what they wanted to publish" policy good or bad, barring errata or something similar. One of the good things about the prior editions is that all of our documentation is several years old, stable, and generally is accessible to almost everyone. In general, I would say that it was rather stable for the sixteen or so years that we cover here on Classic Hammer.

Barring that, we have you as a conduit to Gav that can provide us some insight from time to time. I don't know about anyone else but I certainly do appreciate it.
Your Benevolent Dictator

The random musings of TinyLegions: https://tinylegions.blogspot.com/