5th Edition Online Rules Index

flammablehero

5th Edition Online Rules Index

Post by flammablehero »

Hello everyone. I've followed this forum a bit, but I've never posted. I created an account on the old classichammer.com just as the server migration was happening. So for all intents and purposes I'm new here. But I wanted to share a project I've been working on.

I've created an online searchable reference for all the core rules of 5th edition. This includes the core Rulebook, Battle Book and Magic supplement. I've also index the FAQs from the Direwolf FAQ Council and official GW ones. I find it to be a useful tool for quick rule look ups. Hope you find it useful as well.

https://5th.whfb.app/
Just Tony

Re: 5th Edition Online Rules Index

Post by Just Tony »

We've had at least a few 5th Ed. players on the forum, so this will be a welcome addition.

And welcome to the board, though a little belated it would seem.
Jonathan E

Post by Jonathan E »

flammablehero wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:54 am I've created an online searchable reference for all the core rules of 5th edition. This includes the core Rulebook, Battle Book and Magic supplement. I've also index the FAQs from the Direwolf FAQ Council and official GW ones. I find it to be a useful tool for quick rule look ups. Hope you find it useful as well.

https://5th.whfb.app/
EXCELLENT. What a way to say hello!
If you're wondering why I'm like this, give this a read.

It's not canon. It's not lore. It's fluff. It's marketing copy to sell toys. Don't take it more seriously than it deserves.

flammablehero

Post by flammablehero »

Thanks. Planning to eventually add the army book rules and have a 4th edition one someday. Time is usually at a premium.